1. Deploy resources using powershell
In this section, we’ll run the AzureDeploy powershell script that you downloaded before.
- Open PowerShell as administrator.
- Execute AzureDeploy.ps1 that you obtained by extracting the zip provided under Update section.
- Select Update Deployment since we’re deploying the instance for the first time. Provide additional details as requested by the script.
- Sit back and relax! The script would take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- If you receive any error, contact the Sangam team with the error message.