IN THIS POST
- Learner Enrolments
- Top Courses by Enrolments
- Course Completions
- Top Courses by Completions
- Courses with no Completions
- Categories Grid
The overview provides information about all the learners enrolled and courses completed for all courses. Hover over the title to view the description of this graph. The values that are measured are:
- x -axis — Enrolments across categories
- y-axis — Number of learners
The graph in the following image explains that there are 147 enrolled learners across all categories in April 2019.
Top Courses by Enrolments
This section provides information on the popular courses across categories. This comparative insight helps the Admins to take further action to improve the course content or to engage learners effectively.
Click Course Completions to view information on the number of courses completed over time. Hover over the title to view the description of this graph. The values that are measured are:
- x -axis — Course Enrolments across categories
- y-axis — Completion across categories
To know the total number of learners in March 2019, hover the mouse on the graph to view the count of enrolments. The following screenshot shows the registration count.
To know the count of learners who have completed the courses across all the categories, hover the mouse on the line graph to view the count of completion. The following screenshot shows the completion count.
Top Courses by Completions
The following grid lists the courses based on their completion.
Courses with no Completion
The following grid lists the courses that have not been completed.
This section provides a grid view of all the categories, the number of courses in each category, the number of course enrolments in each category and the number of course completions in each category with course completion percentage i.e. (No. of course completions/No of course enrolments)*100
In the Categories grid, you can:
- Click on the respective column headings to sort the rows by any column.
- Click Download List to download the data into an Excel sheet.
- Select a row to view detailed information about course enrolments and course completion for a specific category.