This section is a tutorial on how to install Project Sangam for your organization. Once you’ve submitted the deployment request form, Microsoft will schedule a deployment with you and guide you through the instructions given here.
Before we begin, make sure you’re ready with the following requirements:
- A unique name for your website/app
- The Project Sangam portal uses Identity for login and doing Admin/User activity. It supports three Identity Providers and before we proceed it is necessary to choose an appropriate Identity Provider for your target audience.
- Email (Supports Microsoft / Facebook / Google)
- Phone (Currently Indian Phone Numbers supported)
- Azure Active Directory
- Make sure following tools have been installed before continuing with deployment steps
- SQL Server Management Studio (Install from here if not already installed)
- SQL Server Data Tools for Visual Studio 2015 (Install from here if not already installed)
- Download the following files provided by the Sangam team and have them ready in a folder:
- DB DACPAC package file
All set? Let’s get started! Click here to go to the first section.